HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
Note: 'Us' refers to Touchstone Tonewoods, 'You', 'User(s)', 'Visitor' refers to any person who uses this website.
This Web site is controlled by Touchstone Tonewoods, a trading division of Stentor Music Co Ltd.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
We only collect information from and about our users to process in the following ways: to administer your account and comply with our legal contractual obligations, to provide the products and services you have requested from us, and to send offers of other goods and services (if you consent). We also use information you submit to respond to enquiries and to improve the services we offer.
All information is kept private and for our own use. We will not trade your details with any third parties unless we have your consent to do so (eg as part of a competition).
We will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. After that time it is deleted or anonymised or aggregated for business data. For example, we may keep details of orders placed with us for up to seven years.
THE INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT:
- Non-personally-identifiable information:
- Personally identifiable information:
2. Your email address when you sign up to our newsletter and information on how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on.
3. We may collect questions, queries, or feedback you send to us, including your email address.
We may collect personally-identifiable information when you fill in forms or correspond with us by post, phone, email or other means to: apply for our goods and services, register for an account on our website, subscribe to our newsletters, request marketing information or enter a competition or survey.
1. Where you have consented to our use of your personal information for a specific purpose, eg to receive our newsletter, you have the right to change your mind at any time. You may unsubscribe from emails directly, via a link. If you would like to have your personally-identifiable information removed from our databases going forward, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We will use all reasonable efforts to comply with your request. However, there may be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs, and other historical internal records, which may or may not contain such personally-identifiable information. This may also mean you are no longer able to access our services.
All our third-party data processors have been carefully chosen as service suppliers who also practice responsible data handling. We believe that each has in place appropriate protections to ensure the security of the data we store or process with them and have clear policies for how they treat that data. But if in doubt you should review their individual Privacy Policies.
If you believe that any information we have for you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly update our information.
If you have any queries about this policy please feel free to contact us.